Saving custom bouquets list

Majordj

Hello all I'm trying to save my bouquets list because I like to add sd channels and ni channels to my main list, also I like to change the position of changes. I have dsayers firmware and a h2h but every time the epg updates all the settings go back to normal and my channels move back. Doh
How do I stop this from happening?

Please help

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Are you using vix or openatv? If openatv ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom right click edit on the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml youll see I use inserts to add roi and cable channels have a play with it.

You can add roi channels to any channel number you want if you want to change a sat channel say 103 itv to 104 just change it like this

<insert target="104" source="103" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- itv -->

Insert is the channel you want to add source is the official channel number and provider is the source ie sat_282_sky_uk.xml or sat_282_sky_irl.xml

Last edited:
Are you using vix or openatv? If openatv ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom right click edit on the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml youll see I use inserts to add roi and cable channels have a play with it.

You can add roi channels to any channel number you want if you want to change a sat channel say 103 itv to 104 just change it like this

<insert target="104" source="103" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- itv -->

Insert is the channel you want to add source is the official channel number and provider is the source ie sat_282_sky_uk.xml or sat_282_sky_irl.xml
I'm using vix is the instructions the same mate? Thanks for the help

No with vix it downloads my sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file every time autobouqetesmarker scans so it will overwrite any edits you make.

Youll have to disable abm updates then when a channel frequency changes you will have to do a manual scan on the frequency of the channel that changes and move it from last scanned to the channel it goes in or you can add channels to the favourites bouquet.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

With the favorites bouquets will it erase them every time tho if I add some channels in there?
All I want is the SD ones next to the HD ones incase there not working. And the sly5roi next to sly5norm

No it won't overwrite channels in the favourites bouquet but it won't update the frequencies automatically abm is set to run same as sky so the hd channels will have sd channels in other channel numbers just check sky epg guide. If you want to move channels around that are not in order as sky you will need to disable abm updates and when a channel changes frequency you will need to do a manual scan and add it back.

Alternatively you can ftp ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom ftp the readme.txt and learn about doing it via a lcn file I haven't tried this so im not sure where to start

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just to add whilst on a channel you can press down for epg then red button that will show you the alternatives of that channel so sd and hd

This works like a treat as I have doubles etc so if one don't work the other one does

Back