Scottish Club Channels

neo1977

Not sure where i could have posted this for people. Just to let people know i can source/provide all the games for the scottish club channels, direct source not through iptv. Instead of me trying to PM everyone posting in the IPTV post. If any of the staff would like to pm me and i can show them this weekend for confirmation. These can play on any device thanks

Not sure where i could have posted this for people. Just to let people know i can source/provide all the games for the scottish club channels, direct source not through iptv. Instead of me trying to PM everyone posting in the IPTV post. If any of the staff would like to pm me and i can show them this weekend for confirmation. These can
Not sure where i could have posted this for people. Just to let people know i can source/provide all the games for the scottish club channels, direct source not through iptv. Instead of me trying to PM everyone posting in the IPTV post. If any of the staff would like to pm me and i can show them this weekend for confirmation. These can play on any device thanks

Hi mate I would be interested
I'd be interested in the club channels

Anyone needing Rangers tv right now and knows how to upload m3u to their box and play it PM me and ill send cheers

Thought you were sending me the set out last week? Never got anything
You mean, i think you missed me off your list last week, is there any chance you could do it for me now please?
If it were me, id skip you again

Back