Selfish ignorant people who park in parent & child spaces who don't have children! [e

Why do people with prams and wheelchairs need to park so close. And don't get me started on disabled spaz badge owners parking right near a junction.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I park in parent and child spaces all the time, why do you need to be closer because you have a children with young fresh knees?. I also park in disabled bays in the gym car park because if your going to the gym and your disabled the excercise from parking further away will do you good in the long run.
Sometimes I crave confrontation because im a complete sociopath and have a total lack of empathy for my fellow man.

And if I saw you do it I'd boot your wing mirrors off. Then wait for you to come back to tell you why and watch you do nothing about it. The location of parent and child bays are irrelevant. Like the disabled bays, and disabled folks will agree it's mainly about the amount of room you get. Obviously you've never tried to unclip your new born child out of a car seat and get them out safely while leaning sideways into the car to get them out on 1 leg. Won't be risking my child's safety because some tail wants to nip or pop anywhere

Our local Aldi has disabled bays then one motorcycle bay next the them then parent and toddlers, the amount of times you go in and see someone has squeezed there car in between the parent and disabled bays is unbelievable there is no way anyone who is struggling to get in a car either with kids or through disability is getting in there car just because some selfish tw@t doesn't want to walk 20 yards from the empty car park, makes my blood boil every time

giphy.gif
Id love to do that at my local Asda!!! tho I am guilty of always having a go a bad parking one way or another.

Parking in disabled bays is a complete no-no but parent and child bays...? Do me a favour. I park in them all the time if there's space. As someone else has already pointed out, if there is going to be parent and child bays, put them at the furthest end of the car park so the fat little f***s get a bit of exercise.... and their kids too..!

Back