Service App Zgemma

Largo

Hi,

Just after some opinions have read that changing the zgemma default player to ext3 player can help with 1080p. I need to reflash to be able to get the service app plug in. Does it make a big difference and is it deffo worth doing?

Service app does make a difference and is worth doing. When I was using an E2 box I had problems with US channels on IPTV not playing correctly, stuttering etc and service app solved this, I switched to exte3player. It also helped with the general playback of all other channels. A lot of people on here have installed serviceapp and had an improvement to their IPTV, so you have nothing to lose.

Just make sure you do a backup of your current setup, so that if you are not happy, you can easily re-flash the box back to your original setup.

Service app does make a difference and is worth doing. When I was using an E2 box I had problems with US channels on IPTV not playing correctly, stuttering etc and service app solved this, I switched to exte3player. It also helped with the general playback of all other channels. A lot of people on here have installed serviceapp and had an improvement to their IPTV, so you have nothing to lose.

Just make sure you do a backup of your current setup, so that if you are not happy, you can easily re-flash the box back to your original setup.

thanks mate will give it a go then sounds like worth doing it. Cheers for the response

Back