SID not found in PAT

Jay81

Hi guys, I've just tried to go on sly box office and I'm getting an error ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441411527.660781.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441411527.660781.jpg can anybody steer me in the right direction in to fixing this please?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View a freeview channel eg bbc1 now press
Menu
Setup
Service - Searching
Auto Bouquet Maker
Start Scan
Now after that's finished reboot your GUI
Menu
Standby/Restart
Restart GUI
Once box is back on try your non working channels!

Ok mate, all channels are working it's just the sly box office

Like I said above if a channel isn't broadcasting or goes off air you get that error but soberish is right if you get that message when a channel is on air do a scan as it may have changed frequencie or just wait until the scheduled scan starts at whatever time you have it set for.

Most servers dont supply Box office They do the PPV instead as it would be expensive to have all box office

Ah ok makes sense... Cheers guys as always very helpful on here

Problems

View a freeview channel eg bbc1 now press
Menu
Setup
Service - Searching
Auto Bouquet Maker
Start Scan
Now after that's finished reboot your GUI
Menu
Standby/Restart
Restart GUI
Once box is back on try your non working channels!

Hi hi there guys, was following this advice but when I go to start the scan a message comes up saying "Timeout for tuner lock". Any ideas?

Success!! Thank you very much snapper, I clearly didn't know what you meant the first time, went into another thread and found the complete idiots guide to setting up the box. Right in the middle of that was your instructions so I knew where to pick up from. Unfortunately now I've realised that my line has lapsed as the channels now coming through are all FTA. So I need to find a line provider.

Hi Guys I have the issue it's saying service not found SID not found in PAT
and I am in ruislip I was in harrow before and the box was working fine after we moved to ruislip not it's showing this msg and I am using virgn media can you guys help me how to fix the issue

Hi Guys I have the issue it's saying service not found SID not found in PAT
and I am in ruislip I was in harrow before and the box was working fine after we moved to ruislip not it's showing this msg and I am using virgn media can you guys help me how to fix the issue

At a guess, i'd say you need to change your area id in the section you scan for channels and re-scan.

menu > setup > service searching ... can you see a plugin called Autobouquetsmaker?

Back