Signal

Hi recently my signal keeps going too 0%. This morning it happened again. I've had it go Friday night only for it just too come back on it's own last night and watched it fine this morning. I've had it happen once before in September and I left it too go away for the day and when I came back it was fine for months. I can't figure what is wrong with it

I'm using a sky dish, which sky installed about 4 years ago. It comes back on after about 24 hours. F connections look fine the core looks a bit wonky that's all. I'm not sure what lnb is

---------- Post Merged at 01:17 PM ----------

I know what it is on the dish never thought of looking at that lol

Lnb is what your cables connect to on your dish. Given the recent weather and your symptoms it points to a problem with those cables and that connection.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That you soo much guys I've got ladders out too have a look. Is there anything in particular I'm looking for or need too change

Any loose connections, probably worth unscrewing each and RE attaching them if you know what your doing, ,if not check out YouTube, it's important that both the core and conductive outer are attached to the connector, but they also must be isolated from each other as far as I know...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cheers dude for all the help. I'm need bigger ladders might be a few days before I can sort it but will let you know how I've gone on

Make sure you have someone hold the ladders steady on the ground mate..... just with you saying you need some bigger ladders might suggest you don't often use em
Just be careful seen loads of accidents.

Cheers dude. I don't use them often, mine only went about half the distance. I'm going too try and borrow a friends down road when's he's back. I'm tempted too call one of these sattilite company's too fix it but I can see them charging a bomb.

Merry Christmas guys cheers for help. It's quite windy down my end and I'm getting feed on and off. I think I'll call someone Tuesday it's defiantly something with dish.

It's quite windy down my end...... note to self stay off the sprouts next year :-) Merry Christmas too pal

Back