Simple phone for a senior

Given this forum is all about tech this might not be the best place to ask, but here goes. My mother has bought loads of dumb phones as she can't use touch screens/androids, and is yet to find one that meets her needs:

4g connectivity for when 3g is turned off.
Ability to increase font size as she struggles to read small text, mainly for reading and typing text messages.
Decent battery life.

Does anyone know any phone that.might.be suitable? I've looked online and bought a few phones, Doro, a couple of Nokia phones (which had 4g but no ability to increase font size) and some other random phones, but none have been suitable so far.

Any advice is much appreciated 🙏

Reckon this could be popular , I’d be interested in this as well …when you get one can you give us a quick review

So can it still be a smartphone? Is there any reason for not being able to use touchscreen apart from age?

Is there is no physical limitations and it's just a learning curve then get any touchscreen android smartphone and install 'big launcher' from the play store. It's designed to be user friendly and for the elderly or partially sighted.

Then we could go through android phones with good battery. Etc.

So can it still be a smartphone? Is there any reason for not being able to use touchscreen apart from age?

Is there is no physical limitations and it's just a learning curve then get any touchscreen android smartphone and install 'big launcher' from the play store. It's designed to be user friendly and for the elderly or partially sighted.

Then we could go through android phones with good battery. Etc.
Thanks for responding, she has long nails and struggles to make her presses register. I have neve heard of big launcher but that might be worth a try I might install on a phone I have lying around and see how it works for her thank you

Back