SIPTV VOD NOT WORKING ON LG SMART TV

All channels work fine but VOD just stuck in 'loading'. Had the issue originally and after changing a few settings it has worked perfect, however I had to reset everything and now it's back to square one.

I've changed the Stream player type from WebOS to AutoNC, which I've read should fix it and was what I changed last time but not it's done the trick this time around. Provider said this is an issue with LG not being able to support the amount of VOD content but seems strange that it worked fine a few days ago and now doesn't.

I have the exact same problem. VoD works fine on siptv on my amazon fire box, but gets stuck on loading when using the siptv app on my LG tv. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your reply, i tried those settings and still stuck on loading for VoD. It worked fine until last week.

Strange one. That’s what I’ve got it on now and it’s working fine. When I first installed it though I had the HLS on and like you, after a while it just went off. When I got it back on it was with different settings.

Some new VoD content was added around the time it went off, i'm wondering if the tv app just cant handle the amount of listings.

That’s what one of the replies I got was from the support section of my provider. Wasn’t sure if I bought it because it worked perfect, no issues at all and then suddenly just went off. Maybe there is something in it though.

Yeah it's a strange one. I have a second line from the same provider that i use on an amazon box and the vod works perfectly on that. I might just get a fire stick and use that on the LG tv. Thanks for your help :)

Turn off your device (TV) and unplug it from the main power source for 1 min. Plug it back in again and turn it back on, that should do the trick guys...enjoy

Last edited:
I seem to have fied this by using the "save playlist online" option on the siptv website where you upload the url. I think thats how i fixed it anyway!

Guys save the line or m3u file as "on LIne" in siptv.

Some Tvs will struggle to handle the amount of data you are streaming,

Back