SIW is a system information tool

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
I particularly like this little tool ;)

SIW is a system information tool that gathers extensive information about your system properties, hardware and settings. It includes detailed specs for CPU, Network, TCP/IP, Memory, Hardware, Users, Network Shares and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, installed codecs, connected MS SQL and Oracle database servers (if any) and more. It also lists the product keys for everything installed on you system. Other features include a report generator (HTML, CSV, TXT and XML), a MAC address changer, remote computer info and more. SIW is a standalone software that does not require installation.

siw5241511.gif

standalone Version: (No Install)

Installer Version:

-

I like the look and sound of this G, but I get an error saying it is not a Win32 Application when trying the standalone version.

Edit: Ahh, I see it is not a freebie either. Ferg like free.:whacko:

Last edited:
No ferg, both versions have a free option.

I've tried both the standalone and the installed version (see pic of installed version)

siwfree.jpg

Standalone:

SIW is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Freeware) - one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive, from a network drive or from a domain login script.

SIW can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs ...).

I've just tried the display passwords option now and it displayed every password for every App on my system, including email accounts ... :whistling:

Gman likes freebies tooo lol

Go get (y)

-

Last edited:
Your link for the installer version keeps taking me to Cnet downloads which only shows the paid version, maybe I am not seeing it right. But anyway, here is the link to the author's site.
SIW | Download

Your link for the installer version keeps taking me to Cnet downloads which only shows the paid version, maybe I am not seeing it right. But anyway, here is the link to the author's site.
SIW | Download

The author's site links you to Cnet too ferg, my link and your link are exactly the same lol

Just down the Prog and install it ;)

-

Im just trying the standalone now myself. Password option displays my ssid password but its far from correct :)
I have no passwords stored on the laptop so this seems to confirm it for me at least.

Back