SKY channels freezing

bigruss

Howdo Folks, I have been having trouble with my SKY channels, when I choose a SKY channel it will play perfectly for about 5 or 6 seconds then totally freeze I thought a re-flash would do the trick so after plucking up the courage to attempt it I upgraded to the latest wooshbuild 5 which to my astonishment it worked but unfortunately the problem still persists I've reset my router contacted the person who I got my "gift" from and he assured me that there was no problem at his end, I have noticed that on this new build there is a tiny lock symbol at the right hand side of the info bar which appears to be open when viewing free to air programs but closed when a SKY program is selected yet it plays for a short period. Any help would be very much appreciated.

It will be one of 2 things,Broadband connection or your provider,How is the box connected to the internet

One of 2 options then really,Do a speed test for your broadband and get a test line off another provider

That padlock symbol is just a graphic to show difference between paid and free channels, what's the ecm data like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to clear one thing up about broadband speed related to scrambled channels. My BB under bt went down for five weeks to 0.2 Mbps not 2. My lines worked fine unlocking I watched the footy. I could not stream anything and mobile phones were turned off. Now with Sky 34 Mbps. :)

Back