Sky channels missing

All my sky channels gone overnight re scanned but still no joy was just movies last night now nothing coming through I have two boxes at different properties so any help appreciated

I will explain again last night my sky movies disappeared but some of them had different stations on them sky sports ect were there ......I re scanned this morning got them back replaced them with the non workers problem sorted no ...downstairs re scanned nothing would come through .
.have another box at Mrs house went there no sky channels re scanned nothing would come through got back to mine just channels have gone from upstairs there all the old 500s dreamboxes any help would be gratefully appreciated .....thanks in advance

For all those who have missing movie channels,Download the latest list from here http://www.freeskysatuk.tv/> all channels are there.If you are not sure about which region,just choose England. Format a usb stick,copy the file,stick it in the usb port and upgrade by usb This is for Openbox/Slybox,not too sure about Enigma 2 boxes. In order to avoid a conflict between the old and new channel list,what I do is select no to "Keep DBSand settings" but you have to select no when upgrade mode
shows image file abs.You will not be able to change it in "Misc.file" mode

Back