Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

djrobmac

If I can do this anyone can ;)

Demonstrated on an Edison Osmini, tutorial on Zgemma H2S

Do not disable the daily check on CROSSEPG

I forgot to mention you don't need to FTP into your box at all, if you just download the ipk onto a usb stick you can load it from there (so no additional software or computer knowledge needed)

Last edited by a moderator:
ive done the same but added them into the correct places

tedious procedure, gotta keep with wife happy though

i used dreamboxedit as echannelizer wasn't good for me

ive done the same but added them into the correct places

tedious procedure, gotta keep with wife happy though

i used dreamboxedit as echannelizer wasn't good for me

hi cons,im running an iptv sub on a v8 golden box.when i received the file i had to edit it,my provider
said there was an epg with the sub,but my edit has lost it.any idea how i could put an epg back?

thanks

Sorry about pic quality lol.. Glare not good.. Took me about an hour playing with the dreamboxedit program
d1e7ccb6a57b2f3dbe4e27c8f30e74f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

hi cons,im running an iptv sub on a v8 golden box.when i received the file i had to edit it,my provider
said there was an epg with the sub,but my edit has lost it.any idea how i could put an epg back?

thanks
Hi mate not sure tbh. I'm on zgemma and everything just transferred and stayed the same

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Will post a tutorial. It's simpler than you think.

I decided to not add the iptv premium channels into the free sat bouquet as they operate in a different way (no series link, pause, rewind etc) I think it's better to keep them separate.

Will get back to all the pm's in the morning.

Oh and it doesnt use echannelizer or dreamboxedit. It's far simpler than that. Tutorial to follow tomorrow.

To start with all you need is an iptv provider that can give you an m3u link. Ask around

To those that asked yes it's on the latest wooshbuild. It's the perfect starting platform.

Back