Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

You create one template(or as many different variations as you want, UK on top for one, US on top for another etc) by inputting the URL,port and a set of user details from a specific supplier.

You can then add and link as many lines as you want to that specific template as long as the lines you are creating are from the same IPTV supplier.

If you get a different IPTV supplier, you will need to start and do a new template.

After adding the line and installing the ipk on the box, you get the code from the plugin on the box and add it on the Xtream Editor website by inputting the code and then selecting the specific line from a drop down menu.

3 Months = 1 Swiss Franc
6 Months = 2 Swiss Franc
12 Months = 3 Swiss Franc

Per line.

This is if you need more than 5 lists/lines.

5 and under you can go with the year package.

Clears up a lot cheers man

got a good few hours spare this week so looking forward to the new tutorial being posted, hopefully won't be removed again thanks djrobmac

You create one template(or as many different variations as you want, UK on top for one, US on top for another etc) by inputting the URL,port and a set of user details from a specific supplier.

You can then add and link as many lines as you want to that specific template as long as the lines you are creating are from the same IPTV supplier.

If you get a different IPTV supplier, you will need to start and do a new template.

After adding the line and installing the ipk on the box, you get the code from the plugin on the box and add it on the Xtream Editor website by inputting the code and then selecting the specific line from a drop down menu.

3 Months = 1 Swiss Franc
6 Months = 2 Swiss Franc
12 Months = 3 Swiss Franc

Per line.

This is if you need more than 5 lists/lines.

5 and under you can go with the year package.
But surely if you use the same username and password on numerous boxes they won't work. I thought you can only use sub per person.

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508

You've read that wrong m8...the template is part of the pro section and is just used to order/group the channels..all the other users are added under lines and cost what was said above... the 5 that come with your gold package are in the standard tab and added as lists..using different credentials for each

What i don't get is people said my provider sent me a script and it done everything for me.. yet to see this

Yet to see what? the script or provider? the script is great undecided about the provider as they have had issues lately thats why its good to have a few providers and this plugin helps as I can add a few channels from different providers using the merge option that way I have backups of backups lol

Will be back up online after I finish work. Sorry again.
Thanks Djrobmac

I set this up the other day and learned a lot in the process. I'm not wild on Iptv I have to say. I probably jumped the gun and went too soon with a not so great provider, or maybe streams come and go and that's just the way of it. But that aside, this guide enabled me to revert my Zgemma to something close to what I was used to.
Absolute godsend.
I appreciate you taking the time to make the video for the benefit of others. Often I read this forum with absolute amusement at the level of expectation from people of others to share their knowledge, and supply support without any acknowledgement.

Ive worded that wrong.. nightshift head on...what I mean is I see people posting that they receive a script.. I assume for using in putty that loads the channels and bouquets and that up for them without having to go through that video tutorial..

Any update on the tut vid @djrobmac?, finally sorted out the channel lists on the xtream site. The provider i've been using has no sense of organisation so did take me a while. Need to watch the rest of it now :). Also sent an email, not gona do the 100 other people asking me :) Cheers.

Thanks Djrobmac

I set this up the other day and learned a lot in the process. I'm not wild on Iptv I have to say. I probably jumped the gun and went too soon with a not so great provider, or maybe streams come and go and that's just the way of it. But that aside, this guide enabled me to revert my Zgemma to something close to what I was used to.
Absolute godsend.
I appreciate you taking the time to make the video for the benefit of others. Often I read this forum with absolute amusement at the level of expectation from people of others to share their knowledge, and supply support without any acknowledgement.

Comments like that really do mean a lot. Thanks so much! Tutorial back online, check my youtube channel :)

Looking for a reliable iptv provider with epg. Can anyone put me in touch with someone who fits that description. Trying out a trial version just now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If using enigma, your supplier will:

-Use XCPlugin
-Use Xtream TV
-Use XC Panel autoscript
-Have a customised script

With the first two they are installed in plugins that work but very basic layout.

With the third, the XC Panel gives a script which will install IPTV to the box in your bouquets just in one IPTV folder with no linked EPG.

If your supplier is good, they may have option 4 and done up a script themselves that will install the IPTV all into folders with a linked EPG.

If your supplier is a reseller or just doesn't have the capabilities, if you are using option 1-3 this Xtream Editor now gives you the option to get a M3U off them and have a full EPG and categorised bouquets.

The Xtream Editor is very good, the only downfall so far is the EPG section needs a bit of work.

You have to be careful you are picking the correct EPG source but even when you do there are some issues.

For instance, some US channels showing wrong data or are couple of hours out on actual programme listing.
All UK ones seem to sync OK, Irish RTE channels have issues (was showing Fridays listings yesterday), but the EPG only seems to go ahead by 2 days or even just one day in some cases. I don't know why it is doing this as I presume it is taking it's info direct off the Rytec source.

Channels like Beins have no Rytec source listed, only French and Spanish ones.

The integrated import through the XtreamEditor plugin does not seem to work fully either and imports 0 or a couple of thousand where as if you do the download through EPG Importer and tick the XTREAM source it will download the full amount depending on what EPG you have selected on the site.

At the minute I think it's the best and easiest way to resort your IPTV out but will have the limitations on the EPG side until fully resolved.

c2dcd8470d57c99dbf1a0f2e072eec51.jpg
922e6f9ecfb6a86ea6eece467b2a0d3a.jpg

Option 4 [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wanting to know can we make the customised script from what we now have after making the list etc on extreme editor ?

Back