Satellite Sky Q Box and Zgemma H7s side by side useage

Afternoon guys. Wondering if anyone can advise. I have a H7s and the sky twin feed cables that go in the back. I am now going back with Sky as well for certain package but an exceptional deal. I still want to use my Zgemma as well. Is there anything I can buy so I can use both boxes in the same location at the same time, instead of keep unscrewing the 2 feeds everytime i want to watch a movie or a 3pm footy game? Or is this not possible?

You will definitely need 2 cables for each box, satellite cables can't be split unless you have a unicable lnb.

Afternoon guys. Wondering if anyone can advise. I have a H7s and the sky twin feed cables that go in the back. I am now going back with Sky as well for certain package but an exceptional deal. I still want to use my Zgemma as well. Is there anything I can buy so I can use both boxes in the same location at the same time, instead of keep unscrewing the 2 feeds everytime i want to watch a movie or a 3pm footy game? Or is this not possible?

what movie channels & footy on zgemma on that dish position if fitted with hybrid lnb no sky sports or movies think maybe still bt sport
or do u mean u getting these thru your sky q box deal

Last edited:
I think he's watching 3pm and movies through IPTV, in which case he doesn't need the sat feed at all in the H7, just the LAN cable
I could be wrong and he's using a motorised dish but I don't think so

As mentioned you don't need the lnbs in for iptv for 3pm ko so you could just use the lnbs for sky and your zgemma for iptv

If it is a static dish, then I do not see what more you can get from using your zgemma sat tuner over the sky q box. Ask them to install the hybrid tuner for when you finish your deal, you can still use Freesat/enigma2 on the cables.

Back