1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Sky Q Router - Add a VPN

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by dt99, Aug 13, 2018.

1. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Hi,

First of all, I just want to say, I don't need a VPN for IPTV, so I don't need any suggestions of find a new supplier. My IPTV works fine, this is not what the question relates to.

I use Kodi/Torrents a lot and just want to be able to unlock extra content and generally block my ISP from viewing my internet usage.

I have been looking at various VPN providers and some of them provide you with a free router, which is great, as it then means I can use it with my laptop, firesticks upstairs etc.

Problem is, Sky Q router does not have a modem mode, so has anyone actually added a VPN router to a Sky Q hub and if so, how?

2. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Question has been answered, thanks @wooshman

I can use LibertyShield or Spider VPN router with Sky Q.

wooshman likes this.