Sky signal seems fine but no picture

bowster

Hello,

Can anyone help please as after hours of searching I can't find an answer to my problem?

Everything was working fine. I then unplugged the box and moved it from on top of a cabinet to a shelf on the tv cabinet. Everything is plugged in as it was.

I have now lost all my sky pictures. They are all blank although I do have sound on Boomerang+1. The EPG shows everything as fine and all channels seem to have a signal.

I also have no Dave or Dave Ja Vu which are freeview channels.

I have tried rebooting numerous times, scanning etc but no luck.

Occasionally when I press certain buttons on the control I get an issue where the box shuts down with an Enigma 2 software problem which I can't find out what it is.

Any thoughts?

Sounds to me like a corrupt flash, if you know how to flash the box and you've got your connection details handy, I would give this a go

Also dave is not a freeview channel through satellite which is a shame as my internet is down yet again cus wessex water thought it would be funny to dig through the lines and not notify anyone

Sounds to me like a corrupt flash, if you know how to flash the box and you've got your connection details handy, I would give this a go

Unfortunately thats a bit beyond my knowledge. I got it fully loaded as I don't know how to do that.

Read wooshmans thread for open tv or scumeese for vix on how to flash very easy if u follow the instructions quite straight forward....BUT MAKE SURE U BACK YOUR LINE UP BEFORE STARTING that is very important

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back