Sky Skin works on iptv box ?

Hey Guys , sorry first of all if i am posting this is in wrong section.

I been testing iptv here in Canada for past few years , First with Mag boxes now Android box.
I found this great forum by searching last night and been reading and still a lot to catch up.

Now talking about sky skin, i see they dont work on Android boxes right?
I really like the skin interface can you recommend me any iptv box where i can use these sky skin ?
i have never seen a GUI with that much of information and now i am so eager to try this.

Thanks

More information is needed really
Sky skin gives no information
Also iptv box gives little information

Who makes the skin
What firmware does the box run on

We need this information

The main “sky” look a like skins on this site are made chabs and ex member Kodachrome
And both of their skins are designed to run on enigma2. Even then I know kid dads slyk skin is only setup to run on atv and vix, with run on others but not fully setup. Never used chabs skin

They stream to h264, the power supply converts down from 240v to 12v so I’d guess they should work in Canada with an adaptor.

thanks can you recommend a box which can stream up to h265 and yes which can run that sky skin which is on this site

More information is needed really
Sky skin gives no information
Also iptv box gives little information

Who makes the skin
What firmware does the box run on

We need this information

The main “sky” look a like skins on this site are made chabs and ex member Kodachrome
And both of their skins are designed to run on enigma2. Even then I know kid dads slyk skin is only setup to run on atv and vix, with run on others but not fully setup. Never used chabs skin

Thank you for your information, yes the sky skin on this site i am referring to, Good to know it will run on enigma2 platform now it is just matter of a box which would be good iptv box which stream up to h265

I’m currently using vu+ Solo 2 to view iptv and it works a charm, not sure if it’s h265 tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back