Sky Sports Free Weekend UK And Ireland

noelyf

VIP Member
sky-sports-logo-logo-box--460x238px.jpg

Sky Sports will be free to all Virgin Media customers for one weekend this month (September)

From 6am on the 24th of September through to 6am on the 26th of September, Sky Sports 1-4, Sky Sports News and Sky Sports HD 1&2 (Only for customers with a HD box) will be free to all TV customers.

More details here on the Electric Newsletter below.

Code:
http://electric.virginmedia.com/issue36.html?page=3%3Fpage%3D3

Free Sky Sports weekend

For Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk and Small World customers

What: Free Sky Sports weekendGet by: 24 - 25th Sept 2011

How: From 6am Sat 25 Sept - 6am Mon 26 Sept, simply tune in to Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 or Sky Sports News (HD or normal) and watch away.

What do I get? Free sports to watch all weekend, including programmes such as:

• Football -Man City v Everton, Sky Sports 2, Sat 12:30pm
    Cardiff v Leicester, Sky Sports 1, Sun 1:30pm
    QPR v Aston Villa, Sky Sports 1, Sun 3:30pm

Rugby -Lions v Blue Bulls, Sky Sports 2, Sat 2pm
    Cornish Pirates v Leeds, Sky Sports 2, Sat 4pm
    Exeter v Wasps, Sky Sports 3, Sun 2:30pm

Cricket -England v West Indies, Sky Sports 1, Sat 6pm

Golf -US PGA Tour, Sky Sports 2, Sun 5pm
For full listings, see the Sky Sports TV guide.The detail: Available to Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk TV and Small World customers only.

awesome news, there definitely will be ALOT of people enjoying this :)

one of them being me, and a few family members :)

So how will it work?

If you are a Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk or Small World customer, all you have to do is simply turn to the Sky Sports Channel of your choice and enjoy!

this is from the Sky website

Last edited:
So how will it work?

If you are a Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk or Small World customer, all you have to do is simply turn to the Sky Sports Channel of your choice and enjoy!

this is from the Sky website

You answered your own question buddy (y)

This appears to be free on UPC here in Ireland also this weekend :dunno:

If you go into the info channel (channel 100 on upc) and go to 'my messages' you will see a message saying available this weekend and what channel No.s to tune to ;)

saw it on the tv but it didnt mention vm customers so glad i saw this coz i thought we were missing out! Bet Tottenham aint playing or gonna be on it Just hubbys luck!

saw it on the tv but it didnt mention vm customers so glad i saw this coz i thought we were missing out! Bet Tottenham aint playing or gonna be on it Just hubbys luck!

If you press Home on your remote, there should be a banner at the bottom saying that Sky Sports is free this weekend. :)

well its been on all weekend but as hubby said hardly any decent games on! no prem games i think all rubbish - but that is not going to get people to purchase that channels if al lthey show on the free weekend is toot lol!

They certainly are not daft. lol

I knew that the free weekend would've not fallen last week because the WWE: Night Of Champions Pay-Per-View was being shown for free on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 1 HD. My younger brother was watching Sky Sports just for a few minutes and then changed the channel so had a feeling nothing "special" was going to be shown...

i still need to watch Night of Champions aint had time to download it, was a boring weekend to be honest, would have been best if the offer was not free. stupid Sky

Back