Sky Sports HD channels

ianw314

TK Veteran
Is anyone else having difficulty viewing Sky Sports HD channels lately as I've noticed over the past few days that mines are only showing in SD wondering if this issue is widespread as I'm under the impression that a vast amount of IPTV providers may acquire their Sky Sports package from the same server?

Is anyone else having difficulty viewing Sky Sports HD channels lately as I've noticed over the past few days that mines are only showing in SD wondering if this issue is widespread as I'm under the impression that a vast amount of IPTV providers may acquire their Sky Sports package from the same server?
I've noticed they go blank then come back on it was same last weekend on Saturday sly sports f1 HD stopped come up with to view this channel press red to update your subscription or whatever it says on sly then day after was back on

Mines fine I know sometimes they do change around but that's the way iptv works.
And the main provider to servers are now offering 1920x1080i 50fps on uk channels

There is a reason, Virgin Card Sharing has stopped. That's where most servers get their HD sports from. Most are now scrambling to get a new source for HD. If your supplier is any good they will be back to normal in a few days. If they are no good then...

There is a reason, Virgin Card Sharing has stopped. That's where most servers get their HD sports from. Most are now scrambling to get a new source for HD. If your supplier is any good they will be back to normal in a few days. If they are no good then...

NowTV hopefully ? I've noticed a lot of 720p stuff when before it was 1080

Luckily us using IPTV have more choices which offer HD sports incl. football

I thought Virgin went down ages ago ?

Guys remember than NowTV is 720p and doesn't have " HD " next to the logo ( i used to sub to them for a year )

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard it was VM card sharing in Ireland thats now stopped, think globe launching SS 50 fps soon but not available yet afaik

Same here mostly sd on sly sports, and then sometimes now tv menu comes on, where will they source the new HD from ?
would anyone know

Still to see an iptv hd, that is really hd, i must have checked at least ten over the last 2 years, and still not seen it yet, seen a few that were close but the sound was always out of sync.

Still to see an iptv hd, that is really hd, i must have checked at least ten over the last 2 years, and still not seen it yet, seen a few that were close but the sound was always out of sync.

My VOD stuff looks as good as blu-ray. However the live TV isn't as impressive. The 1080 stuff and american sports is good though

All back in HD now, 720p though not 1080

Last edited by a moderator:
Back