Skybox F5 all channels Scrambled!!

Hi guys
I bought the skybox f5s from a seller on amazon with 18 month free gift about 1 month ago and all has been working great until today. I've got the same issues as you all FTA channels working fine but the rest aren't. I've emailed the guy I bought it off so hopefully he will be able to help. If anyone can shed any light on it in the mean time I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!!

You have been ripped off by the looks of it. Never buy lines of amazon or ebay. Always get the lines seperate. Go to recommend good cccam server and somebody will pm you a server.

before buying my vu solo i had a skybox and never suffered any of these problems. are you sure they are genuine boxes. if the box is still picking up fta and your you tube app is working it will be a server issue nine times out of 10.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies, the FTA are working as is the YouTube app so does this mean its server fault and will rectify itself? Thanks or your patience I'm new to all this openbox stuff!

if the fta and the network apps are working it suggests a problem with your service provider. check to make sure your line is activated it should have a green tick next to it. of not hifhlight the line press ok and save. then reeboot your box also make sure dchp is on

Last edited:
Hi can you tell me how to check if my line is activated and how to check the dchp please

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 PM ----------

Hi all don't know what's happened but I'm back on? Thanks all for your help!,

It's f***ing gone again!!!!!!!!!!! I've checked those boxes you all mentioned about the dhcp and the green ticks which are all correct but where the green ticks are it says it's offline on both lines? Does this mean anything to you guys?

Hi I purchased from Amazon all channels worked for a few weeks then all except free channels were scrambled. After reading everything on this site I checked the cline which was showing offline then login then offline. The line was green so I checked that YouTube worked and it did so I knew I had internet connection. I assumed it must be the cline server not available. so I searched for a free trial got one emailed to me within 5 minutes, I entered it on the f5 and all channels were back working . I then emailed the amazon supplier and told him the cline server was down and he emailed me another c line and all is hunky dory.

I checked the line and it was green and the youtube app worked, also tried restarting the router etc as well but still no luck. I can only watch freeview channels. I don't know who my service provider is for skybox. how do i find that out?
Many thanks for all the above suggestions as well :)

you cant get the provider, only the url

says like to me the server gone off

this is a server issue what some of these crooks do is sign up for a server for a month then they sell you a box and tell you it has a years sub

What are you going to say as a claim, "i bought an illegal service now its not working can i get my money back" lol. I think people have been pming mike123 about good and bad servers, pm him he might be able to help youse get a good server that will last

Marz007 has been good?
so far it has been faultless allbeit from the very odd glitch is perfect. I suppose I will know once the month is over.

Back