Skybox F5 all channels Scrambled!!

i do feel sorry for these people being ripped off. however, it is just down to lack of reasearch. if someone is supplying you a years sub with a sat box for £125.00 you should know it is to good to be true as a good line costs £95.00 a year.

Just checked and the host is Bang13.zapto.org. Is that the info you wanted? I was going to use the e-mail address you posted but I'll await your response in case you can help.

Many thanks

I have his full home address if you want (hes ripped a few people off) and the details to his new server as your login details may still work ;)

---------- Post Merged at 03:33 PM ----------

I can also list every single username him and his partner use on ebay so folk do not get ripped off again.

He has a habit of selling loads of lines 3 months later server goes off and comes back a different name and the cycle completes.

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ----------

Pm me if you want details

Last edited:
No you can't do it !!! :read rules:

I would edit that post if I where you or you could end up :banned:

You can't post server details on an open forum even if they are crap.

Last edited:
Hi chaps, unfortunately I've also been had, bought a gift from ebay which uses the bang13 hopto, sent numerous emails to Abdullah forhad but have had no response, can anyone on hear recommend a good place to buy a line, I'm currently using a skybox f5s, many thanks

Scrambled

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE - NEW F5S USER.

All the free channels are working but the non free channels are coming up scrambled. Can I get new lines as the seller is not replying and really want to watch the derby tonight. Please DM if anyone can help me. THANKS

Post your own thread in future rather than tagging onto the end
of a thread started by somebody else if your problem is not related to theirs.

Just a bit of advise, as your new, welcome to techkings (y)

Have a read here

Hi I have been another victim of Bang13. bought the Skybox F5 on Amazon in December with 18 month free gift. all worked well for 1 month then failed. I emailed seller who did respond with new system info which I inputted and although it worked I found it constantly freezing and almost impossible to watch. Then about 10 days ago it failed completely again. Since then I have been emailing seller but have had no replies. It looks like have been done. so what is the best way forward for me? any help would be greatly appreciated.

has anyone got any info how to contact the server **************.tv I've got 2 lines from it. Mine works most of the time but my mam & dad's hasn't worked at all for a month

Last edited by a moderator:

hi
i know i have got a dodgy gift card that is why i am posting my questions over here. beside this dodgy gift card is there any hope or way to get my cline server turn on into online ???
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

---------- Post Merged at 09:22 PM ----------

i have already gone through all the best possible solutions but my cline server is still offline

dont buy from satguru, my friend had him and it went off after 2 months

---------- Post Merged at 02:36 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 02:36 PM ----------

Back