skyNEW Skin V2.008 By Chababu (EPG Tabs and Movie Selection included)

Ensure your IPTV plugin credentials path are added in Backup Manager. Reflash Vix 6.3 007 using remote ( it will invoke a settings backup). Restore settings and plugins after flashed image starts. A lot easier and quicker than trying to fix it. Unless you are doing it for a sense of accomplishment, learning.

Ensure your IPTV plugin credentials path are added in Backup Manager. Reflash Vix 6.3 007 using remote ( it will invoke a settings backup). Restore settings and plugins after flashed image starts. A lot easier and quicker than trying to fix it. Unless you are doing it for a sense of accomplishment, learning.
Yeah i will do that as i think ive messed about with this too much now.
Can i leave my ssd hard drive plugged in or best to unplug? i have downloaded the latest version like you say when i press flash will it pop up asking to backup settings or not ?

Yeah i will do that as i think ive messed about with this too much now.
Can i leave my ssd hard drive plugged in or best to unplug? i have downloaded the latest version like you say when i press flash will it pop up asking to backup settings or not ?
You did not even say you had backed up settings thats why I kept advising to do backup if I had known that yes as Abu said just reflash and you can restore plugins and settings

Keep the HDD connected. Default on Vix is to create a settings backup when you flash an image using Image Manager or perform a software update. There are no questions about settings backup on Vix.

Back