skyNEW Skin

Because a skin has no content, it changes how the box looks, not what the box does.

I mean the I install the skin and it's all great but the epg skin doesn't install and is default.

---------- Post Merged at 04:33 PM ----------

The skyQ skin does the same.

Last edited:
Is there a way to change what is displayed when you fast forward or rewind?

I much prefer the simple spinning logo in he corner with the speed i'm winding at rather than half the screen being covered up.. It also sticks around too long once i've stopped winding...I find i have to rewind an extra 5 seconds or so in order to actually see the bit i want to see

Hi, can anybody help with this question please ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ----------

how do you get the Bouquet selection screen ? also what is the location for the 2 py files for the movie selection screen running openatv image.

The epg has nothing to do with the skins,It seem if you have kiddacs skin on the box as well they seem to clash,Maybe to do with the python skript i read on another forum so maybe thats the reason

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ----------

how do you get the Bouquet selection screen ? also what is the location for the 2 py files for the movie selection screen running openatv image.

The thread seems pretty quiet mate.
If you mean how do you switch across to the different categories on the bouquet then I don't think it is possible sadly.
I haven't located the path for the .py files yet but it shouldn't be toon difficult to find via ftp.

This looks awesome. I cant wait to install it. Just got my first box today and I'm already hooked on using it ha

The correct location for the two py files is:

usr/lib/enigma2/python/screens
usr/lib/enigma2/python/components

The drop box link supplied by chabs then make it clear to see which one goes in which folder.

Last edited:
Whooshman you sir are a legend! Will try now, thanks!!

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 PM ----------

hmmm strange I added the EpgSelection.py in the correct path but I still cannot swith accross on the EPG.

You should be able to press previous and next to switch between bouquets epgselection.py just helps show the tabs and changes functions of buttons within epg.

You should be able to press previous and next to switch between bouquets epgselection.py just helps show the tabs and changes functions of buttons within epg.

Thanks for the response mate.
This is wht happens when I press PREV or NEXT

[video]https://youtu.be/0pR8NBALNQg[/video]

Last edited:
Cheers. Yes mine moves amongst the menus using them buttons. Thank you. Although the OCD in me would love to get it to look like the pictures in the opening thread. But this will do for now. Thanks for replying.

Mate you are in the wrong thread... that isn't even this skin.

It does actually change bouquets but the list of bouquets above the planner is just cosmetic I think.
I was wondering the same thing until I realised that I don't actually have some of the bouquets above the planner.

It does actually change bouquets but the list of bouquets above the planner is just cosmetic I think.
I was wondering the same thing until I realised that I don't actually have some of the bouquets above the planner.

That is a real shame if it is cosmetic. It's almost perfect just confusing for people if it is cosmetic.

Hi,

Noob at this, not long set up

I have installed this skin, rebooted, selected, rebooted

The colouring and sharpness is nothing like the screenshots, do I need to download any picons or change any settings to sort it out?

The picture quality of channels is fine, it's just then skin itself. Almost like it's missing fonts/textures.

if anyone could help would be very appreciated!

thanks
Ned

Last edited:
Back