skyNEW Skin

I said in the other thread that I think it is hard coded and pasted the section of code too.

I will take a look today but can't promise as I don't know what I am doing with skins.

Sorry didn't see your response woosh but just found it now,

Code:
<widget alphatest="blend" render="Pixmap" pixmap="skyNEW/icons/REC.png" position="600,619" size="30,30" source="session.RecordState" zPosition="3">
<convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Blink</convert>
</widget>
But I have no idea what it needs editing to be to stop it flashing, sorry.
I don't have access to my box at the moment to try it for myself but i would guess removing this line should stop the blinking
Code:
<convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Blink</convert>
There might also be more than one reference to the above code so you might have to search through & remove each reference.

Last edited:
I've just edited out the Blink of the skin.xml but can't test it as i've got recordings in progress.

Could someone try it for me & see if it stops the blinking record icon.

Backup or rename the original
skin.xml located at /usr/share/enigma2/SKYWB/ then put the edited one in there.
https://filesend.co/f/skin-edit.zip

==========
Could I just ask if this skin uses the same components that the skyq skin uses because I removed the skyq earlier today following chabs instructions in the skyq thread & it seems to have buggered this skin up.

Only noticed when I went to test the edited skin.xml

Last edited:
Is there any way to stop the recording symbol flashing or is that not a skin function? It's turned off in settings but it still keeps winking at me. lol
I've just tested the edited skin.xml a few posts above & it seems to have stopped the recording icon from flashing.

It's still not working properly it's stopped it flashing but it's not displaying properly, shows on screen even when it's not recording lol

Last edited:
i have been trying out the different skins on whooshbuild 5 ..only the one's that came pre-loaded ...and now my graphicalEPG settings is blank! how do i get this back?

If you are running wb config v1.037 then use the delete EPG facility andrestart gui and rerun AB2E and crossepg again as it sounds corrupted.
Just noticed you keep saying graphical epg settings ?
Are you talking about your epg guide or the actual settings with the epg menu ?

Last edited:
hi....im talking about the graphicalEpg settings....the ones you get to by going pressing epg, to bring up the epg....then pressing menu, to bring up the grapgical epg setting...the screen comes up but all the settings arent desplayed.

- - - Updated - - -

my box is also a zgemma H2s

- - - Updated - - -

and I'm running wooshbuild V5.003

Back