1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyQ Channel numbering with AutoBouquets 28.2E

Discussion in 'Enigma2 - Plugins' started by Xiaomi, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Xiaomi

Xiaomi Registered

Hello,

I'm trying to get the SkyQ channel numbering system using AutoBouquets, but it is not performing correctly.

The channel numbers are out by a factor of 8. Channel 101 is BBC2 instead of BBC 1.

How can I resolve this channel problem - as I have some channels I want to add from another satellite onto this bouquet?

Also, can I get the SkyQ skin for my box - Mutant HD51?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

2. Yanto123

Yanto123 Registered

Male
    {Lorry driver
    South Wales
    On auto bouquets setup try channel swap on no and numbering system on sd

3. Xiaomi

Xiaomi Registered

Hi - I found the problem - the swap file was referencing the incorrect BBC1 regional channel.
    So, that is now sorted.

Now what I want to do is to add some channels from another satellite to this bouquet.

The 28.2 Sky channel list references 3 channels which are scrambled on 28.2. However, they are FTA on 9.0E and I have got them tuned into my HD51 as well.
    What I want to do is to add these channels to the 28.2 Bouquet so that I don't have to change between the satellites.

How do I do this? I initially thought I just have to update the custom_sort_3.txt from:

to:

However, it is not switching. What do I need to do in order to get this working?

Thanks.

4. Xiaomi

Xiaomi Registered

Hi can anyone please point me to guidance on how to perform this channel list customisation?

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    You can't with AutoBouquets e2, you maybe able to with AutoBouquetsMaker using CustomMix

Code:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]