SkyQ Skin

@Chabs i just noticed this and thought i would let you know before you upload your update...

Screen on vix : menu/timers/powertimers
1_0_19_70B_44_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
It's not clear to see in the image, but the green button text "Add" is quite blurry. It almost looks like the text has been added twice on top of each other. Maybe the code has been added twice?

It's not a problem but thought i would let you know :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok ... if I go to download plugins, skin is listed under skins. Tried downloading it AND your VM2 skin at the same time. VM2 skin installed no problem. Still no SkyQ .. am I missing something obvious ?

Same here. Running WB7 and the skin will not install from plugins...tried from USB also, same result.

Last edited:
skyQ Skin V2.004 has been uploaded in Post #1

Not much has changed. Just removed the Top picks name that was giving issue in the channel selection screen and other menu screens.

Changes:

- Removed Top picks name in channel selection screen and menu screens.

For those who have V2.003 can easily update through Chabs Skins Plugin by Blue button then restarting GUI

:)

Hi guys. so far brilliant. i am impressed, Actually having fun playing around with it too..

I have a question is it possible to put an image here.. If so how do i go about adding some for missing bouquets?

7DxHD

7DxHD

Last edited:
hi all i have two questions im hoping somebody can help with.

1. is their anyway to make all the toppick boxes appear on the same screen as it seems the skin is made so a few is over the screen.

2. i have followed the instructions to install both sets of picons but the picsons are still not appearing where they should be. I have restarted the box a few times and deleted cache see if that helps but nothing. can anybody advice?

I work my little fingers off to perfect the image and then get the blame, how does that work?

will it ever be possible to maybe click on the toppicks so can watch the programmes or set a timer for when its on maybe.

i absolutely love this skin i think its amazing, just wished i could record iptv

hi all i have two questions im hoping somebody can help with.

1. is their anyway to make all the toppick boxes appear on the same screen as it seems the skin is made so a few is over the screen.

2. i have followed the instructions to install both sets of picons but the picsons are still not appearing where they should be. I have restarted the box a few times and deleted cache see if that helps but nothing. can anybody advice?
I can answer number one for you....
It is a virtually pixel perfect replica of the skyQ skin you currently get on a genuine skyQ box, it is supposed to look like that. To have all the toppicks on display would make it a bad clone of a skin.

I can answer number one for you....
It is a virtually pixel perfect replica of the skyQ skin you currently get on a genuine skyQ box, it is supposed to look like that. To have all the toppicks on display would make it a bad clone of a skin.

ah i see i do apologise i didnt realise it was suppose to look like that i thought it was a fault

Same problem here

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Sorted it.

Go to usr/share/enigma2 using Filezilla or something similar, then delete the SkyQ folder manually. Then go back to plugins, download the SkyQ skin again and it will download the latest version for you. Mine is working perfectly now.

skyQ Skin V2.004 has been uploaded in Post #1

Not much has changed. Just removed the Top picks name that was giving issue in the channel selection screen and other menu screens.

Changes:

- Removed Top picks name in channel selection screen and menu screens.

For those who have V2.003 can easily update through Chabs Skins Plugin by Blue button then restarting GUI

That's sorted it, thanks.

Any thoughts on this one:

CIG0roP.png

Sorted it.

Go to usr/share/enigma2 using Filezilla or something similar, then delete the SkyQ folder manually. Then go back to plugins, download the SkyQ skin again and it will download the latest version for you. Mine is working perfectly now.
Still no luck for me unfortunately

skyQ Skin V2.005 has been uploaded on Post #1

Changes:

- Sort the fade box on the menu screens

Anyone with V2.003 on wards can always update using the Chabs Skins Plugin. Then resterting the GUI.

Enjoy

Note:

This should be the last update for this skin. I am now loading and updating skyWB and skyNEW skins. Anyone with issues should keep posting though...

Changes:

Enjoy

Note:

This should be the last update for this skin. I am now loading and updating skyWB and skyNEW skins. Anyone with issues should keep posting though...
Great

Sky wb works for me
But
Sky q doesnt show up on skins once installed

Using wooshbuild v7

Any idea?

Changes:

Enjoy

Note:

These updates are like buses you wait for one and three come quality work pal keep it up [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These updates are like buses you wait for one and three come quality work pal keep it up [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed...those were easy fix...now skyWB and skyNEW coming soon.... lol....next year hopefully....

Back