SkyQ Skin

You have to use a time converter and customised renderer to call in the events times...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Was hoping it was something simple like a setting i was over looking lol

All i'm trying to achieve is to get all the times that are displayed in various places (main menu time, tv guide page, and the single info bar) to be the same. ie. all 24 hr or either all 12 hr time.

When i change all the settings to show 24 hr time the only time i can't get to show as 24 hr is the main menu time and the info bar times.
When i change all the settings to show 12 hr time the only time i can't get to show as 12 hr is the tv guide screen.

Which would be the easiest way to get all the times in the same 12/24 hr format for someone with little or no coding ability? :)

Anyone help, tried everything how do I get the picon back on the info bar. I’ve turned the channel numbers off still no joy ? Just getting the skyQ logo. Running iPab build

Image where mate??

Hi Question for Chabs, I have FTP the picon folder now called skyQ too media/hdd do I need to set it to show pic ons & specify the path? if so could you please help me out how to do it. TIA Marco

Hi Question for Chabs, I have FTP the picon folder now called skyQ too media/hdd do I need to set it to show pic ons & specify the path? if so could you please help me out how to do it. TIA Marco
The folder should be named picon not picons or Picons and it should be in a folder named skyQ

Make sure you dont have channel number with your channel names on your E2 Autobouquet..

The folder should be named picon not picons or Picons and it should be in a folder named skyQ

Make sure you dont have channel number with your channel names on your E2 Autobouquet..

Sorted all works a dream thanks again guys!!

Hi all

i downloaded the picons from this thread and followed the instructions, most of the picons show up where they should but not all of them, not sure if the picons in this thread contain all the picons.

i ftp them to my media/hdd if that helps

skyQ Skin v2.005 (23/03/2018)

View attachment 31634

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

skyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached skyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afsbjvfdojlv3os/AABLifLbPC4Nd3yDw27vzkJka?dl=0

Create a folder name skyQ either in your media/usb or media/hdd or /hdd or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ location of your reciever

Copy the downloaded folder named picon to media/hdd or /hdd or media/usb or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ

Picons

Download and Extract the attached Picons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or /usb or /root of your receiver

Channel Selection:

View attachment 32326

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 31636

Bouquet Selection:

View attachment 32266

Infobar:

View attachment 31638

Movie Selection:

View attachment 32271

Plugin Browser:

View attachment 31640

Menu:

View attachment 32267

About:

View attachment 32272

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

The Skin also comes with chabsskyq.sh script for the Top Picks thanks to Wooshman.

This should be installed and chmod 755 automatically when installing the ipk file and it should also create a cron timer for the images to update after every 1hr.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

:)

Channel Selection Screen Settings:

skyQ Skin Default

Set Number of Rows to: 15

skyQ Skin Toppicks

Set Number of Rows to:12
Show Event Progress Bar set to: No
Show Channel numbers: Yes
Column Width: 200px

:)
Please i need help. i just flashed my zgemma H2s with openatv 6.1 and i have installed the skyQ skin and also copied the piocon to the /usr/share/egnima1/skyQ and also /root

when i press menu i get the skyQ layout but when i press epg i dont the the skyQ layout. Please assist

Hey CHABS just a question i read some posts but which is the right way to have 24h ?

I try to install after this skin also FreeSat Skin but wont install because already modules exist...solutions ?? I think that ChabsNextEvents.py is incompatible

Thank
Hispa

Last edited:
Hey CHABS just a question i read some posts but which is the right way to have 24h ?

I try to install after this skin also FreeSat Skin but wont install because already modules exist...solutions ?? I think that ChabsNextEvents.py is incompatible

Thank
Hispa
PLEASE MATE.... in which is the right way to have 24h ?

Thank
Hispa

Sorry if this has already been addressed earlier in the thread but its 153 pages long, ive gone though as much as i can and cant see anything...

The skin is epic and i love the look, but with either this one or the Sly version i get a thin blue line across the top of my tv, no other skins does this, is there anything i can do to get rid.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has already been addressed earlier in the thread but its 153 pages long, ive gone though as much as i can and cant see anything...

The skin is epic and i love the look, but with either this one or the Sly version i get a thin blue line across the top of my tv, no other skins does this, is there anything i can do to get rid.

Thanks in advance.

Can you take a picture so can see this ? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back