SkyQ Skin

In the same Boat as LordJOD, the picons are displaying fine for channels from satellite, but only displaying on odd channels from my IPTV provider. The Large Q symbol is displaying on the info bar with small picon on the far right, which comes from my IPTV: (Image attached)
Anyway to add these manually or have them picked up automatically for all IPTV. (Im using xtremeditor for my IPTV sync)

Attachments

• Picon.jpg
    Picon.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 77
In the same Boat as LordJOD, the picons are displaying fine for channels from satellite, but only displaying on odd channels from my IPTV provider. The Large Q symbol is displaying on the info bar with small picon on the far right, which comes from my IPTV: (Image attached)
Anyway to add these manually or have them picked up automatically for all IPTV. (Im using xtremeditor for my IPTV sync)

I think people need to be patient with the new skin layout. You've got to remember that chabs is doing this in his free time as a hobby. He more than likely has a family, job and other commitments before a skin.

And as for the picons. The picons are not part of the skin. Chabs just so happened to have a pack of picons that he uses, to download. he does not update this pack, he does not create the picons. If your having picon not showing on channels you will have to go and find a picon pack or create some yourself. IPTV picons need to be named exactly as the channels appaers on screen, Google is your friend and also this question has been asked time and time again in this thread, all it take is a bit of reading.

I think people need to be patient with the new skin layout. You've got to remember that chabs is doing this in his free time as a hobby. He more than likely has a family, job and other commitments before a skin.

And as for the picons. The picons are not part of the skin. Chabs just so happened to have a pack of picons that he uses, to download. he does not update this pack, he does not create the picons. If your having picon not showing on channels you will have to go and find a picon pack or create some yourself. IPTV picons need to be named exactly as the channels appaers on screen, Google is your friend and also this question has been asked time and time again in this thread, all it take is a bit of reading.
And also for the big and small picons you need 2 separate picon packs in 2 different locations... again it's all in this thread already.

Love this theme, thanks very much to the creators for your great work on this.

I've made a few new picons - some missing ones and some replacements. Is there a way I can contribute these to the project?

Cheers

Love this theme, thanks very much to the creators for your great work on this.

I've made a few new picons - some missing ones and some replacements. Is there a way I can contribute these to the project?

Cheers

You mean the preview picons or the normal picons? You can just post ur dropbox link here or .rar files for other to see...

Hi Chabs ,Will the new layout be on the WooshBuild Infinity ? If so when will it be available ??, looking forward to it

@Chabs Is it possible
To ad 24 Clock
And to add German topics?

And last quetion Is it possible To get it on vti
To Work

Thanks

I will add the 24hrs option as well...the skins I make should work with almost all images...unless are exclusive to WooshBuild which are only meant to work on Open ATV..

German top picks will have to be scrapped from german sites and also have a separate server to host the images scrapped...

Hi chabb, how do i know i m using latest sly skin Q. I using wooshbuild infinity. I m using sly Q. I updated softwate through software management option. Any help please.

Last edited:
Hi chabb, how do i know i m using latest sly skin Q. I using wooshbuild infinity. I m using sly Q. I updated softwate through software management option. Any help please.

Press menu - information - about

It should tell u what version u using...

Hi chabs, it say version 2.005. That is latest skin. If that is the latest one then my q skin has not keep those similar picture. U displayed before in your post. Any help please thanks

Back