SkyQ Skin

Green for plugins green again then go to skins will be in there mate press ok to download exit out back to plugin browser then go to wb configuration to change skin once selected gui will reboot
Hi mate if you are using wooshbuild infinity. Sky skin Q will be in your dowload plugin.
Hi mate if you are using wooshbuild infinity. Sky skin Q will be in your dowload plugin.

Green for plugins green again then go to skins will be in there mate press ok to download exit out back to plugin browser then go to wb configuration to change skin once selected gui will reboot
Tried that pal won't let me down load plugin says error I'm using woosh build how do i send photo on this lol I will show u what it's saying plz

Try
skyQ Skin v2.005 (23/03/2018)

View attachment 31634

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

skyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached skyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afsbjvfdojlv3os/AABLifLbPC4Nd3yDw27vzkJka?dl=0

Create a folder name skyQ either in your media/usb or media/hdd or /hdd or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ location of your reciever

Copy the downloaded folder named picon to media/hdd or /hdd or media/usb or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ

Picons

Download and Extract the attached Picons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or /usb or /root of your receiver

Channel Selection:

View attachment 32326

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 31636

Bouquet Selection:

View attachment 32266

Infobar:

View attachment 31638

Movie Selection:

View attachment 32271

Plugin Browser:

View attachment 31640

Menu:

View attachment 32267

About:

View attachment 32272

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

The Skin also comes with chabsskyq.sh script for the Top Picks thanks to Wooshman.

This should be installed and chmod 755 automatically when installing the ipk file and it should also create a cron timer for the images to update after every 1hr.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

:)

Channel Selection Screen Settings:

skyQ Skin Default

Set Number of Rows to: 15

skyQ Skin Toppicks

Set Number of Rows to:12
Show Event Progress Bar set to: No
Show Channel numbers: Yes
Column Width: 200px

:)
can anyone help me install sky q build on my zedgemma hs2 plz I'm running woosh build but the sky q skin is not there only 3 skins available I went to plugins to try get it but wouldn't let me I've got a photo off what it said how can I post it plz

On what mate what you need to do to get openatv 6.2 on your box and infinity is make sure what ever details you have to hand ie iptv details your line details for remaining sat channels if use them then press blue software manger flashonline/local press green to flashonline then press blue and will change to openatv 6.2 then select 1 of zip files then it will reflash once it gets to hdmi setting on 6.2 put the remote down go onto laptop/pc type your box ip address in then press enter go to extras then type the infinity command in http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

On what mate what you need to do to get openatv 6.2 on your box and infinity is make sure what ever details you have to hand ie iptv details your line details for remaining sat channels if use them then press blue software manger flashonline/local press green to flashonline then press blue and will change to openatv 6.2 then select 1 of zip files then it will reflash once it gets to hdmi setting on 6.2 put the remote down go onto laptop/pc type your box ip address in then press enter go to extras then type the infinity command in http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Back