SkyQ Skin

I'm presuming this won't have the animations when browsing through the screens? Are skin animations even possible on these boxes?

Either way it's looking amazing, stupidly excited to try it out!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

id love to see animation if it was possible. I have a feeling it's not though sadly.
Animation and the sparkly glass effect is not possible...very had even to get transparent glossy select bars with E2...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Shame really. Is it beyond the boundaries of e2 perminantly do we think? Are there any boxes more advance that allow this to be achieved?

looking forward to getting to try this now :-)
Lets hope the next enigma version will hv such capabilities but as for E2 there is no chance...the coding and graphics for animation is jst 2 much 4 it 2 handle...

Have to say massive respect for the work all you skin guys do. Huge amount of work and time and trial and error involved.
Thank you dude ;)
And id love to think a whole new enigma base was coming but do you think its gonna happen? Haven't ever heard of dev but haven't had time to read these days.

Last edited:
Doing a good job chabs. Do you want me to attempt the infobar glass for you. I like a challenge.
Sure kiddac...i hv tried integrate it with the vzap plugin...2 get the pip on the infobar to go with the up n down keys...also if you could give templets of the graphical infobar and the event view screens as I think using the glass format will not work well as you are the master of graphics...

Have to say massive respect for the work all you skin guys do. Huge amount of work and time and trial and error involved.
Thank you dude ;)
And id love to think a whole new enigma base was coming but do you think its gonna happen? Haven't ever heard of dev but haven't had time to read these days.
At some point back then I heard of E3 coming through and I thought it will be implimented to go with the 4K receivers but since 4K boxes are out and still using the E2 that got my hopes down but its time we get a major development when it comes to E2 so fingers crossed...

Ok I have been playing around with this (in work ;) )

2 options here. Completely transparent or with a slight black backdrop.

View attachment 16536

View attachment 16537

View attachment 16538
With the black backdrop is better because of the background colour of the fonts for the channel name, numbers and description...pls send me the png file when its ready to see how it will look on the screen...Excellent work...

View attachment 16544 ok here is 25% black background.

don't use infobar.zip that I previously posted, that wasn't the correct one.

Thanx mate. I think you need to increase the black backdrop and just reduce the brightness and size of the sparkles but its a very awsome glass finish

infobar 2:

1_0_19_C472_813_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

The One I made:

1_0_19_C472_813_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

Thank you kiddac

This is the Skin as promised for testing.....it is not ready and still has alot of screens to be done as I changed the SKY.NEW skin to the SkyQ

Want to use this free week I have to fully complete the skin as the kids are in skul n mrs at work.... :)

Enjoy and Many Thnx 2 kiddac

The attachment has been updated...

:)

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-skyq_V1.0Beta_Chababu_all.rar
    4.9 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Any help with this guys?
211aca462e813b6081211db1fe1e3947.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Ftp it manually...its the .pyo converter... will change and do the .py file 2mrw. Watchn futy not.

Extract the ipk file using 7zip

The ftp all the contents to the relevant locations...

I'm getting the same error ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry guys...will sort the .pyo file during half time and replace it with the .py file and sort another ipk file... :)

loaded on to h2s - working well, really smart looking have found slight issue linked to epg (channel names dont quite fit and epg missing - will let you know if stumble across anything else - great piece of work thoughWIN_20160309_21_12_42_Pro.jpg

loaded on to h2s - working well, really smart looking have found slight issue linked to epg (channel names dont quite fit and epg missing - will let you know if stumble across anything else - great piece of work thoughView attachment 16568
I have not touched the Quick EPG screen ...There loads of thngs that are out of place...I will try sort it out by the weeknd cz am bak 2 work nxt week...

06975523b21d0f0a31e49009bec7116b.jpg

Similar sort of issue, the service name doesn't quite fit on some channels.

Looks great though mate

The updated file worked a treat (y) the skinned screens are working a treat only thing is the huge gap between the channel numbers and channel names in main epg but thats all to do with how the channel numbers work right?

The updated file worked a treat (y) the skinned screens are working a treat only thing is the huge gap between the channel numbers and channel names in main epg but thats all to do with how the channel numbers work right?
Yes...you need to increase the service name size in the settings on the graphicalepgpig screen...

06975523b21d0f0a31e49009bec7116b.jpg

Similar sort of issue, the service name doesn't quite fit on some channels.

Looks great though mate

Will have to reduce the font size or move the innerbox to the right to fit the longer channel names...

Where can I edit these settings pal? I know how to do it on main EPG.

Last edited:
Back