SkyQ Skin

Great on H2S just trying to piss about and find a pip service that I can use with the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great on H2S just trying to piss about and find a pip service that I can use with the box

Download virtual Zap plugin. I have skinned it and use the up and down or left and right buttons with it to preview the channels...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

has anybody got this problem.
when in plugins, i cannot see what i am selecting?
just have fresh openpli installed as i was having a few problems on vix (not related, just time for change...)
screenshot.jpg

So the IPK file has to be transfered over to the Var folder? I put it into the tmp folder and there was nothing in insatall local extension

Do you have to go through multiple folfers until it is put in or does it just go into a single folder?

Last edited:
I followed dsayers instructions (post 206) worked perfectly

Great work on the skin Chabs [emoji106]

So the IPK file has to be transfered over to the Var folder? I put it into the tmp folder and there was nothing in insatall local extension

Var/tmp and tmp leads to the same location I'm not familiar with openatv but have you got an option to select memory then tmp

has anybody got this problem.
when in plugins, i cannot see what i am selecting?
just have fresh openpli installed as i was having a few problems on vix (not related, just time for change...)

that will be because it hasn't been skinned for openpli just like vix but mine is different
skyq plugins.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ----------

Var/tmp and tmp leads to the same location I'm not familiar with openatv but have you got an option to select memory then tmp

No as I'm using Vix. So the IPK folder must be transfered to the Var folder?

no just tmp will do var/tmp leads to the same location im on vix as well and ftpd to tmp and it showed fine are you unzipping it and ftping the ipk not the zipfile?

that will be because it hasn't been skinned for openpli just like vix but mine is different
View attachment 16801

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ----------

No as I'm using Vix. So the IPK folder must be transfered to the Var folder?

no just tmp will do var/tmp leads to the same location im on vix as well and ftpd to tmp and it showed fine are you unzipping it and ftping the ipk not the zipfile?

No I haven't unzipped the IPK File, should I?

you should be unzipping the enigma2-skin-skyq_V1.0_Chababu_all.rar file and drag the enigma2-skin-skyq_V1.0_Chababu_all.ipk file to desktop or wherever you want then ftp the enigma2-skin-skyq_V1.0_Chababu_all.ipk tmp then install

Hi Sir.
Just checking. Will/should there be anything conflicting by having both kiddacs skin and yours installed side by side?
Will test later anyway just wanted to know if it was a nono. Ta

My slyk skin brings in no python components, so my skin shouldn't clash with anything. I have even removed the radio.mvi so my skin is totally self contained in the slyk folder.
Chabs originally has some python componets being brought in in his beta, I am assuming these have been removed in his latest release. If so there should be no conflicts with anything on your box.
You can install as many skins as you want at the same time (although its a waste of internal storage)

ive just checked he still has the converter files thats why i had the same issues for now and next info i had to replace them from my from my dropbox account on post 415

Last edited:
Same here I've also looked at the Plugin chabs mentioned it's not in download plugins but I've found it online but it looks like it overwrites the infobar

Downloaded the v1.0 skin today and have to say Chabs - really great work. For a V 1.0 this is ace stuff!
On the underpowered zGemma Star 2S, the only thing it struggles with compared to kiddac's skin is overall speed. I think over time, kiddac spent a good while refining his code and images to try and get the experience as fast as it could be. Given time, I'm sure this could be the same. For a v 1.0 release this is great, top work mate :)

TC.

Back