1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Skyx9 ??

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by maff, Jun 21, 2016.

1. maff

maff VIP Member

{Civil Engineer
    Earth
    Has anyone heard or have any info on Skyx9? It's supposed to mirror channels or something of that nature. Someone has asked me about it,but I've never come across it myself. (Might be made up for all I know). Thanks.

2. Paulie57

Paulie57 Registered

Maff , if you google skyx9 it throws up some sort of eurocom notebook gaming machine ?

3. gilvey

gilvey Registered

I've seen the full sky package working via kodi. Could be that?

4. maff

maff VIP Member

{Civil Engineer
    Earth
    I know mate. Must be a load of :haha:oo:. Just thought i'd get a second opinion.

5. maff

maff VIP Member

{Civil Engineer
    Earth
    It was someone trying to con a friend of mine selling them a box with false info. Can't be too careful nowdays!