Sleekview

I am about to purchase one of these boxes, have seen one listed on the company which used tonsell books from a garage but now sells everything inlcluding dat boxes

The listing says manufacturer is Sleekviee. Is this an original box. It is priced at just over £70.

Also reading the forum it seems people install Wooshbuild over OpenATV .I am curious as to why an image is installed over an image? What dies Wooshbuild do? Does it automate some of the customisation? Typically I would flash box, install skin then upload channel list. What does Wooshbuild do?

Thanks in advance. SB

OpenATV is an image, WooshBuild is a build.
Basically it automates all of the settings and setting up of tuners etc and adds extra plugins and skins.
Any build is primarily aimed at newbies who haven't got a clue how to set the box up from scratch.

Ok so if you know what skin to use and how to configure the tuner then it seems it is not an essential step. Have placed an order for one - should be with me tomorrow. Excited!

Still makes a lot of sense to just go ahead and install whooshbuild after flashing with open atv, you will not be disappointed, its a great build and only takes 20 minutes to do.

Back