Slow laptop

mrreineck

My laptop is running mega slow since I downloaded windows 10 the laptop is only a few month old so shouldn't be running slow has anybody got any ideas what could be causing it to run slow and how I could fix it

Thanks paul

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Put a hard drive sector test on you might have a faulty h/drive, if that does not sort it put it back to windows 7, windows 10 has loads off bugs...

laptop details and spec?

If it is a few months old it should of had Win 10 from the start but you may be better of with Win 7 or Win 8.1

It had window 8.1 on it then I updated it straight to Windows 10 been mega slow since I downloaded it so I have reset the laptop and it seems ok for now hopefully no more problems

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

this is more than likely a settings problem rather than an os problem.windows 10 is no slower than previous versions.as stated,run diagnostics.also post complete specs for your lappy.

Rubbish there is bugs in windows 10, My son runs a computer business and he is getting customers all the time asking this question, you must wait and not do a upgrade till these problems have been sorted....

lol windows 8 and 10 is horrible, its mainly for the tablets and touch screen laptops... try to do a clean install instead... but i think your better of using win 7

Rubbish there is bugs in windows 10, My son runs a computer business and he is getting customers all the time asking this question, you must wait and not do a upgrade till these problems have been sorted....

I have a desktop and 2 laptops running Windows 10 and have had no problems and the majority of users won't either but like anything people who have problems shout loudest.

I have 2 laptops and my main pc running on windows 10 with no problems what so ever. 4gb of ram is a bit low I would upgrade to 8gb and you should have no problems.

I have 2 laptops and my main pc running on windows 10 with no problems what so ever. 4gb of ram is a bit low I would upgrade to 8gb and you should have no problems.

4gb is fine but with current prices it is worth going to 8gb

It's another case of what a person is doing on the system and the other software they have installed which can have effect there is no black & white this is something normal people do not look at they see it as my system is fine with this on it so yours should be.

I think on a 64 bit machine you need at least 3gb of ram and 2gb on a 32 bit that is without any other software. I had a slight problem with web pages loading slow however that was easily fixed by updating the display adapters

Back