Slow motion when changing channels

Ive got it on mines aswell (zgemma h9t) Running oscam (wooshbuild) iptv runs great on it but vm on- oscam_atv_emu 1.2 the fta channels are fine just the n-line that freezes and some channels don't play at all.

Ive got it on mines aswell (zgemma h9t) Running oscam (wooshbuild) iptv runs great on it but vm on- oscam_atv_emu 1.2 the fta channels are fine just the n-line that freezes and some channels don't play at all.

try a different N: line
if you've simply removed the CWS from your line and put a N, this will probably be the cause, CWS and N lines use different port numbers, so changing CWS to N doesn't always work, especially not in Oscam
which channels are missing?

Sorry Pablo it is a N line that Im using m8.The channels seem to be back now but its freezing about every 15 seconds for about 20 seconds.

Well that's obviously no good, have you spoke to the supplier?
did it work ok on a different box?

It was a CWS line on a zgemma h2h and it worked perfect.
This is a new zgemma h9t a its on oscam atv,running a N line.
Cam-1 oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11353
Cam-2 no cam
Its running 2 lines from the same supplier.
Spoke to the supplier and he said, must be the settings in the oscam. Plus it wasn't showing on his server....strange..

What I'm trying to work out is this:
Did you remove the CWS and use N or did your supplier change it at his end?
You said it was CWS in the H2h, is it the same line or a new line?

i see, although no idea what you meant by 'it's not showing on his server'

I'd try a test line from elsewhere to rule out the provider, it could possibly be the box/oscam but it's just as likely to be the line, and I can't see the point of putting up with that for the next 12 months, you'd be better off using the H2h

Good day.

Is this problem still existing?
When talking about satellite channels, is this an issue in case of changing encrypted channels using CCcam and OScam as well? Or only FTA channels?

I've had an amiko a4 combo box for nearly 2 years now and its a 4k box and is arm based, I use oscam on it and to me its always done what people in this thread are talking about, I can it on freeview channels aswell as the sat side of things and cable, in fact hd freeview ones are the worst culprits for the slow motion.

same problem when change channel at start channel works in slow motion for a second of so then works normal.

hi I have the same slow motion issue on free to air, when changing channels on the h9s, just wondering has anyone found out what if anything can be done to sort it cheers

Hi I am using h92h and slow motion is driving me nuts, do we have a solution to the issue? please help

Have you read any other posts in this thread?
What image is on the box?
Are you using sat or iptv or both?
Have you tried a different provider/line?

Back