Sly fibre iptv

ianw0327

HI IM WITH SKY FIBRE AND MY IPTV IS DREADFULL KEEPS FREEZING ON SPORTS COULDN'T WATCH MATCH LAS NIGHT STILL BAD TODAY ANYONE ELSE WITH SKYFIBRE AND IS YOURS WORKING OK THANKS

HI IM WITH SKY FIBRE AND MY IPTV IS DREADFULL KEEPS FREEZING ON SPORTS COULDN'T WATCH MATCH LAS NIGHT STILL BAD TODAY ANYONE ELSE WITH SKYFIBRE AND IS YOURS WORKING OK THANKS
I'm with sky fibre and works well with about 11 other devices connected at same time as watching iptv try turning ipv6 off in router settings how is your iptv usually how's it setup has it always been like it

I don't have router anymore yes VPN router Netflix working ok xbox and stuff ok just this I've tried VPN through android box still bad

Have you ran a speed test to see what speeds your getting with vpn on and then do one with vpn off at all you could always get a testline to see if it is a problem with provider or not

Dosnt have an affect mate I have sky shield settings on for little ones online
aah ok, I'm not on Sky myself (on Vodafone fibre) but until I disabled the safety stuff I was always getting throttled/disrupted when watching IPTV, so thought it'd be similar for sky fibre.

aah ok, I'm not on Sky myself (on Vodafone fibre) but until I disabled the safety stuff I was always getting throttled/disrupted when watching IPTV, so thought it'd be similar for sky fibre.
Vodafone known for throttling speeds mate theres a thread on forum what @userlee5267 started or posted in

I’m with sky fibre and I get 80mb all day long. Streaming fhd streams and I didn’t have a problem with the new 4K streams people were testing the other day either. Sky sheild on to.

Will be a bad provider or maybe a fault on the line.
I have heard of quite a few sky & talk talk customers experiencing probs.
It could be a throttling issue
Plenty of isp’s do that also.

Could be but on wifi I hit 28 Meg out of 40 and on ethanet I get 38 Meg plus 11 other devices connected at same time plus other things

Back