Sly sports box office on VM line

8valia

Hi Guy,

I am trying to find the SBO channel for WWE tonight but cannot find it. I have ran the VM bouquets again but still nothing. I have also checked for the Prime events channels but cannot find it.

Where is it mate ? I just cannot see it. I have pressed Fav-red button for all the channels and I can't even see a channel called sky events

What box and image? for most its in the red button bouquet or similar for my h2h image and custommix plugin its on 494 in the uk sports bouquet

What box you got pal?
I'm on the h2h running woosh.
I just press up on the remote then go all the way down too the bottom and the sky events is just about the prime events

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Never used the ipab imagine.
But i reckon the channel will be there somewhere mate

Well what I have done now is, set the VM bouquets to create a bouquet for all VM channels in one section as before I only kept the HD bouqets and used SD on sly. Let's hope this finds it

seems like that worked. Thanks guys much appreciated. Its on sly events. The channel is only showing an adertisement of the price and stuff, but im sure at 12am it will start working

seems like that worked. Thanks guys much appreciated. Its on sly events. The channel is only showing an adertisement of the price and stuff, but im sure at 12am it will start working
Good stuff ... Enjoy [emoji106]

Are you guys using a cable feed or satellite feed? Literally been trying to find it all day today. Any help guys? I'm running vu+ zero with woosh v5

Back