Satellite slyk skin

gaz t

hi all , im trying to install this skin on a h1 with mtpockets atv 4.2 image on it , ive ftp'd ipkg file over to correct place gone to ipkg installer and the file is there , pressed green to install package a new page openned with "installing software" at the top and "done-installed,upgraded or removed 0 packages(with 0 errors)" a little lower down its been like this for over an hour with no movement on the progress bars, everything else seems to be fine so i dont know how long to leave it or if it would be safe to stop it without doing any damage to what i have already installed.i hope there is away out of this problem .thanks.

any one got an idea why this ipk file wont install on this image ive tried to install from both var/volatile/tmp and also from media/hdd ,it just hangs there and does nothing i even left it over night to see if it would install but no luck,

after you have ftp'd it over and gone through the install process, you then need to select the new skin and restart (sometimes you need to restart after the install process and before selecting new skin)

any one got an idea why this ipk file wont install on this image ive tried to install from both var/volatile/tmp and also from media/hdd ,it just hangs there and does nothing i even left it over night to see if it would install but no luck,
Try putting the ipk file direct into the tmp folder from root.

Back