1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

smart iptv app

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by paul63, Sep 14, 2018.

1. paul63

paul63 Registered

Hi all
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but i'm looking for the smart iptv app for my android box H96 pro been told I can get one but I cant find it anyware in google play is there another site i can get it from I've tried siptv but says its not compatible with my device any recommendations for another app if I cant get smart iptv
    thanks for any help
    regards
    Paul

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Smart IPTV app has been banned from google .I would ask your supplier what they recommend as their have been issues with some apps. Sorry , never used apps so maybe someone else can comment. You could maybe use vlc player.

Sorry I

3. Just picked this thread up all you need is contained here at this site ..https://www.siptv.eu/howto/android/ it is their own site and the link for the apk version of the player is there with all the info you need to install it