1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart IPTV not showing channel categories

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by norky84, Aug 12, 2018.

1. norky84

norky84 Registered

Male
    I've the Smart IPTV app on my smart TV. I've paid a provider for IPTV. I've loads of channels, but when I press the blue button for groups i.e entertainment, sports, movies etc, it just has one group which says channels. All the channels are in that one group.

So basically I have to go through each page individually to find the channel I want.

My provider has tried things on their side with no joy. I've deleted the app, installed it again and still no joy.

Any suggestions?

2. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Ask your provider to choose 'm3u with options - MPEGTS default' from his script generator, he's probably generating the wrong m3u

3. norky84

norky84 Registered

Male
    He said that's what he has chosen. But no joy.

4. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Down to provider,they should be able to sort it out.

5. norky84

norky84 Registered

Male
    They say they're not sure how to amend it.

6. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Get a new supplier, if they can't change that then how are they going to go on when something major goes wrong?

7. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Agree with dt99 ,all providers supply channels in bouquets now and if they don't know how to do this they are not good suppliers.