Read First Post Smarters pro help.

revver

Hi all, I am a toatal numpty with regards to figuring these things out. I have smarters pro installed on my nvidea shield and i am trying to find the mac address for the std emu. When i open the smarters app i just get the option to load a user and no option to go into the settings of the app. Please help as ive been trying for days to get this sorted.

you don't put the MAC address into the smarter app, you give your supplier your MAC address of your nvidea so that he can connect you

you don't put the MAC address into the smarter app, you give your supplier your MAC address of your nvidea so that he can connect you
Sorry for the confusion. i was trying to find the Mac for the app. I gave the mac for the shield but was told it was not the right one and needed it from the stb emu which i assumed was the smarters app.

Sorry for the confusion. i was trying to find the Mac for the app. I gave the mac for the shield but was told it was not the right one and needed it from the stb emu which i assumed was the smarters app.
No, you have a built in player, when you open it, it will say 'add server' or 'add new provider' or similar and there will be a mac address on screen beginning with 00:1A:79

That's the mac address your provider is asking for

Your confusing yourself with 2 different apps.
Smarters takes username and password NO mac address.
Stb emu Pro takes mac address which can be found in the stb configuration settings in stb enu Pro

As baz said, smarters app doesn't use Mac address... If you got user and pass you need to enter the host url and ueer/pass to smarters. If you bought a Mac sub, will need to give the person bought from the mac address of the app (could be stbemu, my tv online, ibo player, just depends on what sub you bought...)

You need (URL - User - PAss ) to connect your IPTv Sub Line
You don't need Mac id or Address for that

Stb emu its another IPtv player which you need to pick up your Mac Address to make it connected with IPtv Service

Now what you have installed in Your Device ? IPtv Smarter Pro or Stb Emu !!

Back