1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Smarters Pro

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by cableconnect, Oct 12, 2018.

1. cableconnect

cableconnect Registered

Anyone using smarters pro ?

Which media player are you finding works best, recently changed from the default to VLC and seems to be slightly better than default.

Anyone found this ?

MX player wasn't great when i trialed it

2. rpidemon

rpidemon TK Veteran Forum Supporter

28.2e
    Likewise vlc or the street cone player as my daughter calls it works a treat on most devices it has been a dominant force in media players for a long time.

3. allrounder55

allrounder55 Registered

Male
    {Reselling of electrical items, Laptops, PC's
    Manchester
    If you use the built in player i found it best to set on hardware then enable open GL it was a bit choppy on software player.

4. Sgunnage

Sgunnage Registered

Male
    Smarters Pro just works for me out the box. I've had a few folks say that it freezes but once I've told them to put hardware acceleration on in the app it seems to sort any issues. I do like VLC though as it supports Chromecast :D

rpidemon likes this.
  5. rpidemon

rpidemon TK Veteran Forum Supporter

28.2e
    I have not had any issues as such using Smarters and vlc but I have noticed a few channels seem a bit choppy last few days but are spot on using mx player. It is always worth having as a back-up.

Sgunnage likes this.
  6. systemlord

systemlord TK Veteran

Same here.