so called football managers

jcgrumbles

Im sorry everyone but this needs to be said,mike ashley you are a cancer to newcastle united,you are an over inflated bag of sh** and please,come out onto the terraces again and share your views with us you pigs ar***,you are a pathetic excuse for a man,come on out for a walk along scotswood road with me and we can show our appreciation for all you have done for us,the true supporters of the club.Thankyou for lowering the morale in the dressing room at such a crucial time as well you limp pri** Fu** off fatty,your not wanted. toon forever My apologies one and all,i meant club owners(cheers wheelo)

Last edited:
nice rant, should have titled it so called owners? anyway, couldn't agree more, he is a waste of space, if the papers are to be believed, he insisted on hughton forcasting all the matches, and having him explain himself if he got one wrong. he also thought that hughton should have taken his suggestions into the dressing room, and pick the team he said.

nice rant, should have titled it so called owners? anyway, couldn't agree more, he is a waste of space, if the papers are to be believed, he insisted on hughton forcasting all the matches, and having him explain himself if he got one wrong. he also thought that hughton should have taken his suggestions into the dressing room, and pick the team he said.

Your right wheelo,i was so bloody mad this morning i just wanted to get the rant out before i went to work,god have i took some stick from the makems today!

I've had many rants like that through the years, from Peter Swales, right through to Thaksin Shinawatra. Bloody incompetents

Back