1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Solo 2 iptv

Discussion in 'Enigma2 - Plugins' started by Shanedixon, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Shanedixon

Shanedixon Registered

Was just wondering iv got a vu solo 2 i have my full channel list that i subscribe to i was just wondering if i can get iptv without losing my full channels that o already have i downloaded ts media on my box and it has iptv on there but i dont know how to configuire this can anyone help? I already pay for iptv and have m3u code ect

2. rpidemon

rpidemon TK Veteran Forum Supporter

28.2e
    Have a look at the guide here http://www.techkings.org/posts/916137/ hopefully it will help you out getting your IPTV sub set up.

3. Shanedixon

Shanedixon Registered

Cheers will take a look

4. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    If you have your m3u url and your epg url I would try e2m3u2bouquet ( iptv bouquet maker) which you can download from plugins menu and use epg importer for epg. I use this on several VU boxes and works very well. When installed you can just manually input your details.