Solo 2 iptv

Was just wondering iv got a vu solo 2 i have my full channel list that i subscribe to i was just wondering if i can get iptv without losing my full channels that o already have i downloaded ts media on my box and it has iptv on there but i dont know how to configuire this can anyone help? I already pay for iptv and have m3u code ect

Was just wondering iv got a vu solo 2 i have my full channel list that i subscribe to i was just wondering if i can get iptv without losing my full channels that o already have i downloaded ts media on my box and it has iptv on there but i dont know how to configuire this can anyone help? I already pay for iptv and have m3u code ect
Have a look at the guide here http://www.techkings.org/posts/916137/ hopefully it will help you out getting your IPTV sub set up.

If you have your m3u url and your epg url I would try e2m3u2bouquet (iptv bouquet maker) which you can download from plugins menu and use epg importer for epg. I use this on several VU boxes and works very well. When installed you can just manually input your details.

Back