1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Some channels missing lately

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by mardon85, Jun 20, 2016.

1. mardon85

mardon85 Registered

Nothing has changed my end. All was working perfectly. In the last two weeks i've lost a load of channels. Channel 4, Sky Living, Dave + quite a few others. My line provider says the frequencies have changed recently. I've tried a full reflash of the latest software and a rescan yet the problem persists.

Any ideas? I'm running Zgemma H2H.

2. alcable

alcable TK Veteran

run autoboquets

3. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

Which image are you using?

4. mardon85

mardon85 Registered

I'm running the openatv 5.3 found at this link:

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/94055-biohead-image-openatv-5-3-vskin-cable-only.html

Before that I was running a fresh 5.1 which I set up myself. Ive ran auto scanner and autoboquet many times. I've tried the frequency for wirral and liverpool with no luck.

It was working fine about 2 weeks ago.

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ----------

I've tried a manual scan rather than automatic scan and it's working now!