1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Some of my EPG gone missing

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by davidjac, Jan 14, 2019.

1. davidjac

davidjac Registered

Hi I recently did a refresh after an install and re populate of xtreme editor. I then appear to have lost all of my non IPTV channels. I did a recan and they all now sit in recently scanned. How can I get them into an EPG though?
    Thanks in advance.

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    If you mean the satellite channels you need to do a scan with autoboquet maker.

3. davidjac

davidjac Registered

Yes I do mean Satellite channels - I already tried this - It found them but they dont appear in my EPG.

4. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin, then press ok
    put green ticks in the six categories that open up.
    press green to save
    then press yellow

5. davidjac

davidjac Registered

Great i'll try that and report back. Thanks

6. davidjac

davidjac Registered

TH
    THat did it stuff but still nothing apart from IPTV on the EPG. Very strange. All Satellite channels are there but in last scanned.

7. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    you've got an error somewhere in either tuner config or in autobouquetmaker>providers
    ABM will put the sat channels into bouquets if it is set to do that, you need to check details and make sure it's set accordingly before scanning

8. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    You can use cross epg to get epg for your satellite channels if you need to.

9. davidjac

davidjac Registered

Thanks for clarifying I realise I have an error somewhere just cant find it.