Bino my Albino Burmese Python
261.jpg

my corn snakes
262.jpg

263.jpg

and last of all one of my snakes laying eggs
S7300829.jpg

enjoy! :grin:

they look class linny, i can honestly say i would just crap myself if i saw that python comin towards me!
your rhino iggy is like one of those kimodo dragon beasts!

Thank goodness for that. I thought it was gonna be real piccies of babies cause they really do scare me lol

but these guys are absolutely georgous. My favourite is the gecko.

so do they taste like chicken??? ROFL... Sorry Linny... I just couldn't hep meself. ;)

Nice piccys! I'm afraid me bride would NOT appreciate them as some people do.

thanks for your comments peeps! :)

Its hard to say which is my favourite lol coz i love them all.
Spike is a diamond (and a handful) and yesterday wanted so much to come out for a cuddle bless.He has a good stroke and gave me a kiss for my birthday ( sad yup lol) But hey Saturday ill get him out give him a bath and clean his home!

IVe just brought a new camcorder that you can upload direct to YouTube so will try and take a vid and upload it at some point. Never done it before but will give it a go.

Oscar was our very 1st reptile and is full of character. If anyone wants a lizard a Bearded Dragon is the one id recommend for both adults and kids as they are friendly and full of character and once home is set up easy to look after.
Geckos and snakes are more nocturnal.
Snakes are wonderful creatures and very therapeutic Corn snakes are not scary at all and NOT slimy like some people would have you believe!

IF you ever have any questions on reptiles feel free to ask me or come and join my site where you will get good advice.

Linny
xx

Back