Some tv shows and series will not play

Paid for an iptv subscription I’m using the smarter pro app. Whilst the live tv is great and there’s no problem, Im finding that in the VOD and Tv shows section a lot of stuff will not play. When I queried this with the owner he said I don’t need a vpn as vpn is running in the backend. Yet I noticed in the settings that the vpn is off and won’t connect when I try and get invalid details. Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid for an iptv subscription - ukbestsubscription. I’m using the smarter pro app. Whilst the live tv is great and there’s no problem, Im finding that in the VOD and Tv shows section a lot of stuff will not play. When I queried this with the owner he said I don’t need a vpn as vpn is running in the backend. Yet I noticed in the settings that the vpn is off and won’t connect when I try and get invalid details. Can anyone help?
The VPN that is in the app I've got to be set up by the owner

Ask if he has a different app available some apps use different players for different codec formats.

Ass suggested always use VLC for smarters probably best on any app to be honest it's bullet proof.

Back