Spinning Logo

dinje

In the top left corner the spinning wheel appears every 40 secs for about 10 secs. I have scoured google and tried most of the options.

1. removed plugins.
2. initialized the internal hard drive.
3. Changed skin.
4. disabled and deleted all timers and time shift.
5. Stopped epg update.

I have not done a re flash, as i deleted my backups, and according to the web that did not work anyway.

Any other ideas please?

Every now and again your box goes funny,yes spinning vix as i know it well,i reflash with a newer image or couch flash and setup from scratch.
If you have any lines on box save them to pc along with cfg file so you can send back to box.

Bees has a tut for setting up enigma2 box using vix in the cable section if needed.
There is no problem in having backups on hdd and make sure epg is going there and not internal flash.

And did the re flash fix it for you? if it did then i will flash it. I am already on the latest image.

Yes i reflash about 6 months then a new image but sometimes people are told to use your saved settings/plugins back on box but i like fresh as everything is new.
If on latest image and not that long on something is not right as to why you keep getting the spinning vix

Just an update, and if someone else has this problem. It seems it was my internet. I have been having issues for a while, and now its fixed, the spinning wheel has all but gone. ;)

Back