SPINZTV BUILD all in one setup workin awesome good enjoy :)

Fusion

TK Veteran
SPINZTV BUILD all in one setup workin awesome good enjoy :)
this is the link if you dont no how to install i post

http://repo.spinztv.com

enjoy :) all the movies all the sports 3pm game then lot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow looks good,on laptop i put on kodi but many things dont work.might have to look into all these again thanks for that m8.

there all work on there :)i got on firestick in front room for the moives and 3pm games :) works spoton
android box in playroom for the kids
and i got in on pc haha
i ya need any help with out just ask i do me best to help out m8

Guys the brothers asking me to put this build on his mx111 box , the question is do you have uninstall kodi first and if not do you unistall the addons he already have to make room for this build , thanks in advance .........
Cheers.....

---------- Post Merged at 04:01 PM ----------

Sorry guys made a balls of that post what I meant to say do you delete the addons within kodi first o make room for this build
Cheers......

clear all data ect or uninstall it and put kodi fresh when install power it off at the wall !!

This may be a daft question but if I want to use an amazon fire stick do I plug that into my laptop and follow the steps in the video and then remove the fire stick and plus into a usb port on my tv? Does the tv need to be connected to an aerial or does it not matter as we are streaming the programmes?
I have a zgemma in my house already but thinking of getting this for one of the other rooms in the house

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 PM ----------

there all work on there i got on firestick in front room for the moives and 3pm games works spoton
android box in playroom for the kids
and i got in on pc haha
i ya need any help with out just ask i do me best to help out m8

Fusion you may be able to answer my last post re: fire stick and what I would need to do?
Thanks

There is a YouTube video on this post. Have a watch of that. I got a firestick and it's easily done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fusion what sports add on do you have on your fire stick? I have sports devil at the mo but struggling to find a good feed for quality!! Can you recommend another or if you have sports devil what feed do you find is best for all football? If you could help it would be amazing ;-)

njm soccer has all the 3pm games, never had an issue with picture quality or buffering. Robocop is another people use but I've never used it personally, njm was good enough

Back